So I stole this from a blog I found and at the moment I am Blanking on the name so I will insert a link tomorrow to give credit where credit is due.
EDIT: http://www.thedaybookblog.com/ check her out ❤
Have you read running off the reeses? I did some hardcore stalking today and I just can’t rave enough about that blog. It is highlarious and I literally laugh out loud sometimes.
So if you can’t tell I’m posting from my phone again! So it’ll be a quick one tonight before I pass out into oblivion.
1. My dad told me I looked like Jessica Simpson.
2. I talk for my cat a lot.
3. Getting caught smooching your bf at work.
4. Being asked, “so you’re like 21 right?” by a middle-aged man you just tutored.
5. Laughing at blogs out loud while you are on a work computer.
6. Telling all your co-workers that all you really want from your bf is for him to order you peanut butter off the Internet. (come on, it’s cinnamon raisin swirl.)
7. Being the last one to show up for biology lab…
1. …because you were playing pokemon in your car trying to catch ‘Em all for an hour after the test.
2. Eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (being 5 again).
3. Helping someone understand math and thank you profusely for it.
4. Spell checker on your phone. (I do not possess proper grammar skills.)
5. Your bf looking hot in a suit at work. (TMI.)
6. The new show called “Suits.”
8. Eating sushi with a reconnected friend.
This theme really helps me appreciate my Thursday a lot more.
And a kiss goodnight for you bloggies!