>Hey hey hey! (; So as you may or may not know, I have a math final tomorrow morning. So I would like to share with you all how not to prepare for that big final/paper/whatever you have coming up, so that you can all ultimately succeed. (: Oh & Happy Easter to those who celebrate. He is risen!
- Do not spend all your time looking at Food Blogs.
- Do not
stalk every friend you’ve ever hadwaste all your time on facebook.
- Do not go out for late night milkshake/smoothie runs at midnight when you should be studying…
Banana PB all the way. Banana PB… with chocolate chips.
- Do not allow yourself to get hung up on bad exam grades, always focus on what’s coming next instead.
- Do not spend time experimenting with different funny faces with your webcam….
- Do not spend obscene amounts of money on
good greatthe best sushi…
Pre-gaming. Devoured. ❤ Avocado & Eel. Shrimp Tempura = Fried Heaven.
- Don’t get too crazy at the late night exam ice cream social….
PB, one scoop chocolate, one vanilla, & trail mix. Delish. Jelly Bean hat!?!?! Close up..
- Spend 10 minutes trying to figure out why your numbers got messed up on your blog post then decide it’s not worth obsessing over and move on to the next number.
- Spend over a half hour scrolling through your obscenely long recipes word document you’ve been working on for a month meticulously picking out random ingredients you need to buy in the next few days to make everything in the document this summer.
- Work on a blog post about how to not study for finals when you have a final in 12 hours.
- Lay outside in the beautiful weather attempting to absorb math notes through osmosis…
Oh hey there, I’m so studious…
read through every tweet onglanced at twitter after this photo was taken.)